Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hi guys.

Hi friends.

I'm sorry I've been MIA. I haven't even gotten a Tender Mercy post up in a couple of weeks! GAH! I feel so bad...but I've been living my life and haven't had a ton of time to blog about it. I hope you follow me on twitter and stuff, because I do try to keep that updated. :o) Try being the operative word.

ANYWAYS....

I had a grand weekend, life is great and my future boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me in the history of ever. Things are really good in that regard. In case you were wondering.

ALSO,

I leave for Disneyland in ... 7.5 hours. I'm rather excited about this trip of mine. I'm going with Surfer Boy (remember him? we're good friends still) the EQ Pres (yup, the RSP and the EQP are both going to be gone from church this weekend. good times!) and then another girl from my ward is coming. She's hilarious and I'm excited for our little road trip of awesomeness.

PLUS

I'm going to spend TWO DAYS in Disneyland this week. GAH. I am so excited I just can't stand it.

Don't miss me too much and I'll try to bring back loads of awesome stories and stuff about my trip. :o)

love you all!!

0 comments: