Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Words on Wednesday

so many words in my head right now.

Life is insane. Not that I would want to lead a boring life, mind you. BUT sometimes I wish it would be not so crazy and would just be....normal. Or something. But what is normal? Is there such a thing as normal? Probably not. Whoever tries to define normal is probably crazy. ;)


Life is hard. Yet again, I wouldn't have it any other way. An easy life? nah. How would one grow with an easy life? So when it comes down to it, a hard life is better than an easy one. In the long run. I'd rather be someone with lots of growth and change in my life then someone who is static and the same for a bazillion years. HOWEVER, this does not mean that I always enjoy the hard life. In fact right now? Right now it sucks.

Life is an adventure. Every day there is something new. Every day there are new things to try, new emotions to feel, new knowledge to internalize. I love this about life. I love adventure and the fact that MY life is an adventure brings me joy.


I need to remember that while life is all of these things - I don't have to go through all of these things by myself. IN FACT Heavenly Father has given me an INCREDIBLE family, the best friends in the world and a future boyfriend that I hope to make my everything.

Yes, life is insane, hard and an adventure, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

BRING LIFE ON!

2 comments:

Madison.0no said...

Totally! Life is hard but that's what makes it exciting. Plus, your blog rocks! Keep on ROCKING!!! :}

HF Vandom said...

That is why nobody dies a virgin, because life fucks us all!