Thursday, March 01, 2012

Thursday Things + new things

Hey all y'all. Having a good week? I had one awfully, terrible day wedged between two amazingly wonderful days. I just love life and the roller coaster it sends me on on a weekly, er daily basis. :o)

Anywho, I have some Thursday Things for ya, followed by something new at the VERY end of this post. So...stick it out. ;) (or, ya know, just scroll to the bottom if you're just too excited to see this something new.)

  • we've gotten some snow in the past couple of days. I really hope we don't have a crazy late winter that affects my spring. I love spring.
  • dancing. LOVE it. I took a ballet class this week to help me release some emotional angst that I had and it was the best thing ever. I'm thinking I might need to go take class at Ballet West sometime soon.
  • Soldier Boy is pretty much a rock star and I like him. the end.
  • I get to go dancing at Blue Tango tonight - I'm excited for it, but I'm more excited for it next week because then I get my birthday jam. :o) SO STOKED.
  • Speaking of my birthday, it is in SIX days. You should work on finding me a present.
  • Disneyland is in TWO WEEKS. oh my goodness. I can't believe this is ACTUALLY HAPPENING guys. I've dreamed of this for ages. 
  • Finally, I've decided to participate in the ever popular Photo A Day meme through Instagram. So...today's prompt was UP. Stay tuned for many a more Photos-A-Day to come your way! :-)
this is the view looking up in my kitchen. :o) Love my kitchen.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to mine...mostly because once it's over it means I'll be closer to my birthday!!!! :o)

1 comments:

cspokey said...

I'm doing the Photo A Day thing, too! I'm looking forward to seeing yours.