Friday, February 05, 2010

woo hoo!!!

not only is today FRIDAY....but it is post #800!!! can you believe it? i can't! it's just a little bit crazy.

and today's friday fill ins are now here for your pleasure.

1. I know lots of things. but i don't always share them all..
2. January was most definitely the longest month.
3. You can't help but love the month February. what's not to love about chocolate?.
4. Alright Spring; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for cute clothes?
6. _There are so many movies now available...i often don't know which one to pick!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to something fun with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include NO REHEARSAL!!!!  and Sunday, I want to the yummy rolls i plan on making.

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

Really? I've been lamenting how little movies there are to see!!!! But I saw a lot during Christmas break, so I don't have any to see now.