Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BIRTHDAYS!!!

Today is a HAPPY day.

Today my little sister turns 19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sister B!!!! I have some fun things planned for her and it should be a great and jovial day. (wow. i just used the word jovial. huh.)

Second off, today is my late grandmother's Birthday. She would have been 90 years old today. (woah. I had to look that up and had TOTALLY forgotten she was that old! wowzers)

Thirdly, today is my BLOG's birthday!!! I wrote my first ever post on February 10, 2005. My little blog is 5 years old today! I have grown a lot through blogging, met some AWESOME people (hi internet friends!), and even had a boyfriend once because of this blog. Oh the joys of blogging! Here's to another 5 years!!!

2 comments:

Giovanni Schwartz said...

Hey! Your little sister is like two months older than me!

Chillygator said...

Happy birthday your blog!!!! I can't believe it's been that long. Wow.