Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh how i love Fridays....

Fridays are pretty much the best day ever. Life is pretty good around these parts and I'm very happy.

Now for some Friday Fill-in stuff.


1. Pickles are my favorite condiment. In fact, I always ask for extra pickles at burger joints.
2. Looooveee at home. (see the song here)
3. The snow is not really existent here in UT, but my family in VA has over 2 feet of the stuff.
4.I love being in nature. I can't wait for it to be warmer so I can sit outside during the lunch hour.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means I'm teaching ballet. :o).
6. Good wire for wreaths is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night!, tomorrow my plans include taking Sister B out to dinner for her b-day and hopefully Princess and the Frog at the dollar movies and Sunday, I want to go to some meetings and enjoy the evening with SwingKid!

0 comments: