Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday love

I realize it has been over a week since I have last posted, but with my (FABULOUS) three-day weekend, a crappy work-week and just not feeling posty I haven't written anything.

However, I do feel a surge of posts coming up and I will do my best to keep you entertained. However, if you're ever feeling the need to be entertained and I'm not cutting it out for you, you can always click on one of the links to the right...they're pretty awesome.

And now for some Friday Fill-in love.

1. Johnny Weir does weird things, but I like it.
2. I haven't watched much, but I'm enjoying the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud hurt more than the risk to bloom.
4. I like presents and you can send me one  if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams makes waking up in the morning EXTREMELY difficult.
6. What does it take for spring to get here? I need sunshine pronto.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to What About Bob? with Chilly and friends, tomorrow my plans include a date w/SwingKid and Sunday, I want to make something yummy!

0 comments: