Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged

So my little sister sent me this...enjoy. I'm too tired, busy, and stressed to write anything of real value right now, someday I promise.

Two names you go by:
1. Alishka

2. Licii

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. a ribbon
2. clothes

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. dance
2. make others happy

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a nap
2. my homework to magically be done

Two favorite pets you have had/have now
1. Bob the fish
Bob is the only pet I have personally owned.

Two people who will fill this out:
1. who knows…Marisa perhaps?
2. your mom…

Two things you did last night:
1. homework
2. a photo shoot

Two things you've eaten today:
1. breakfast: PB sandwich (hey, it sounded good okay?)
That’s all I have had.

Two people you last talked to:
1. CPM
2. LSM (a high school friend)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. dancing
2. watching The Office

Two longest car rides:
1. to Prosser, WA
2. to California

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite vacations:
1. San Diego, CA for a roommate’s wedding
2. camping

Two dream vacations:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe

Two favorite beverages:
1. Raspberry Lemonade
2. Hot Chocolate (when it’s cold and snowing)

0 comments: