Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

So...I'm being lazy and don't want to figure out how to link this video, but go to Google Video and type in Thriller and watch the classic music video of Michael Jackson and thriller. Growing up in my dance studio we would always dance to this song on Halloween and have a lot of fun. I've even learned the dance a couple of times. :-D So! much fun!!!

I love Halloween. It's a great time to dress up, eat chocolate, and have fun! This year I didn't really dress up as anything per se, but I kinda look like a character off the movie Hairspray. I'm wearing sweet sparkly tights, a skirt with a beaded necklace to match and a sweet auburn colored wig. I've always wanted red hair, and so this makes me excited. I've gotten some really funny reactions already today. My boss dressed up as a witch with a fake nose and wig and everything. It's awesome. I love my job.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

0 comments: