Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frozen

Today, I froze. Seriously. It wasn't that cold this morning when I left for rehearsal, it was slightly colder when I came home from rehearsal, and then it was time for the football game. CPM and I bundled ourselves up and headed over to the stadium to watch the cougars rock out agains Eastern Washington University. It was cold and was kind of drizzling, but nothing horrible, and I was hoping for nice weather. As the game went on the sun came out, and we even saw some blue skies for a little while. The sunshine felt good, but it was definitely still cold.
After half time the temperature started to drop considerably. At this point we were winning 21-7. It was already a great game. :) Then...it started to rain, the rain then turned into a frozen rain, and then it started snowing! The flakes were small, but it was snowing. Before I knew it, I was in the LaVell Edwards Stadium in the middle of a white-out snow storm.
It was pretty intense. CPM and I braved the cold snow until the very end of the game and witnessed the Cougars pouncing their opponent 42-7. It was fantastic. The snow stopped pretty quickly after the game ended and our walk back was uneventful.


It just started snowing again. I'm definitely not a fan of snow in October. Snow in December, yes...but October? Come on people!!!!! It needs to feel like fall! :P Oh well. I guess I'll survive.

Life is good. We're getting closer and closer to the show, I'm really excited about it. It's going to be fantastic. :)

I think that's all. Yep, that's all. Have a good weekend y'all. Ciao.

0 comments: