Sunday, October 14, 2007

*sigh of content*

What a weekend and it's not even over yet!!!

Yesterday was a great day. I was worried that rehearsal was going to feel like a million years, but it didn't. It actually went pretty quickly and was rather enjoyable. Minus the fact that my triceps are extremely sore. I do a lift in the piece we were learning, and we kept trying to get the lift right and that meant doing it a bazillion times, thus the sore arms. Oh well. I'll get over it.

I also was extremely productive yesterday. Many times when I tell myself I'm going to be productive, it only sometimes works, yesterday it worked!!! I got everything done that I thought I would and was still ready for my date on time. :D

I went to Final Cut last night. It was really good. I had never been before and I was impressed by the films that were presented. I also watched "Waking Ned Devine" last night. What a great movie! It had a lot of humor, a little bit of a love story, and gorgeous Scotland countryside. Ah, what a good movie, plus I had great company as well. :)

Now it is Sunday. I am going home for dinner this evening to celebrate me dad's birthday and that should be fun. :) So pretty much I am extremely content and happy for it. Have a great day y'all.

0 comments: