Monday, October 08, 2007

"I believe"

"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day, Spread my wings and fly away"

I have been singing these three lines of this song for the past 2 weeks. Every time my mind is empty and I have nothing to do, say, or think about, I sing this song. I'm not even joking. I was in Wally World with my roommate Friday night, and all of a sudden as I was walking down the cereal aisle I burst out into song. A couple people turned around and looked at me, and my roommate thought I was crazy. But hey, that's who I am, and I'm not changing. ;)

In other news Sunday's sessions of Conference were amazing. All of the talks were amazing, but three that really stuck with me were President Eyring's, Sister Beck's, and Elder Oaks' talks. They were all amazing and I was greatly impressed with all of them and what they had to say.

School was good today. Nothing thrilling. I turned in my 4-page review of World of Dance. It wasn't the nicest review I have written. In fact, I was downright mean in some places, but it had to be said. In some ways I am glad that it was for my English class and not for a dance class b/c most of my dancing friends will never see it. :P

I really need to do some Econ reading, and study for my quiz on General Conference. Have a great Monday night y'all. :-D

0 comments: