Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I stole it from marisa

again. i love how we take these from each other. ;) enjoy.

1. Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?
yes. Except I think he wears colored contacts…but if that counts, then yes.

2. Can you see a phone right now?
yes I can. 3 in fact.

3. What are you listening to?
my boss on the phone, and me typing.

4. Where is it coming from?
my boss and my computer.

5. Last thing you ate?
cereal.

6. What was the last thing you saw on TV?
Jeopardy! on TV

7. Who was the last person other than family you saw?
my boss/friend from the ward.

8. Are labels/stereotypes good?
uh…no, but they’re a way of life that can be mean.

9. Last alcoholic beverage you tasted?
I’ve never tried alcohol in my entire life.

10. Song stuck in your head?
I Loved Her First by Heartland

11. Acoustic or Electric guitars?
acoustic.

12. Do you dance while getting ready for whatever?
I’m always dancing. Always.

13. What are you wearing?
capris, my Threadless T-shirt that say “Allow me to explain through interpretive dance” love it. :D

14. What is the greatest number of people you've been in front of?
hundreds.

16. Have you ever taken a shower while you were drunk or high?
negative.

17. Do you like techno?
sometimes. It can be fun to dance to at a dance party.

18. Have you ever been to a night club?
I guess I could, but I haven’t.

19. What is one country you want to go to?
France

20. Have you ever made out on a plane?
on a plane? Since I’ve never been on a plane I’m going to have to say no.

21. Do you have leadership skills?
Yes. Yes I do, thanks Dad.

22. Can you play an instrument?
Flute, piccolo, and a little bit of piano.

23. Have you ever sat on a roof and looked at stars?
on a roof no. but just sat and looked at the stars? Yes.

24. Ever done that while talking on the phone to a boyfriend or girlfriend?
done what? You should be more specific…

25. Does the song Stairway To Heaven make you sad?
um…no.

26. Do you have any instruments in your room?
nope.

28. Are you currently pregnant/have you recently gotten someone pregnant?
negative.

29. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
the answer to this question stirs an interesting debate. I’m going to have to go with unsure and as me later.

30. What scent are you wearing right now?
Japanese Cherry Blossom or something like that.

31. Are there any animals around you at the moment?
2 little graduation rubber duckies. :D

32. Drinking anything?
water.

33. Ever thought you were going to get married?
yes. And who knows when.

34. Last person you told you loved?
my roommate. :D

35. Last person who told you they loved you?
hmmm….not exactly sure. Probably my best friend, or former roommate.

36. Favorite time of day?
I really like (during the summer) the cooler parts of the day, like running at 6 am, and evenings on my porch. Sooo relaxing.

37. Favorite video game?
I really don’t play video games. But I’m getting really good at Freecell. J

39. Last person you messaged over myspace?
no one. I don’t really use myspace.

39. Do you like spiders?
AHHH!!! NO!!!!!! I hate spiders!

40. Cat person or dog person?
neither. I like fish.

42. First love?
I once thought I was in love, but I don’t know if I really was. If I was it would be BM that I have known for many, many years.

43. First crush?
I have had too many crushes to count. I know one of them was in the first grade, but I am pretty sure I liked someone before then.

44. You're deserted on an island, what do you have with you?
a boy (hopefully a husband), music, and a book to read.

45. Favorite lyrics?
it really depends on my mood.

46. Biggest thing you've done you regret?
there are things that I regret, but I’m over them and have chosen to not remember said regrets.

47. Did you have a New Years kiss?
no I didn’t. I wish. Maybe this year?

48. What do you want the most?
to be happily married.

49. Do you want children?
oh my gosh yes. I am so excited/nervous for the day when I have kids!

50. Are you a lover or a fighter?
both. It depends on what is needed from me.

0 comments: