Friday, June 08, 2007

another quiz

sorry. it's really quiet. i'm going to write a real post later today. when it's deathly quiet at work. :D

1. Who were you with last night?
with my mom and dad at IKEA. So much fun!

2. What woke you up this morning?
my alarm clock.

3. Where are you?
at work wishing someone would come rescue me.

4.Will tomorrow be a good day?
I sure hope so.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
not yet…but I hope to.
J

6. When was the last time you cried?
a while ago.

7.Ever throw up in public?
mmm…I don’t think so.

8. Passed out because of alcohol?
nope.


9. Who's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
a certain boy from Idaho…and a Missionary in the Midwest

10.Would you take a bullet for anyone?
most likely yes. But it would be scary and I wouldn’t be able to think about it.

11. Where would you like to live?
somewhere beautiful.

12. Do you perfer the winter or summer?
I kind of like both, and hate both at the same time. Summer is shorter tho…

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a choreographer and a mom

14. Do you watch tv everyday?
not every day, but close.

15. Who is your number one friend?
I have 2. a Missionary in the Midwest and My best friend in Payson

16. Have you kissed anyone recently?
yep.

17. Who was the last person that you talked to on the phone?
my mom

19. Do you like candy necklaces?
yes I do.

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
lol. This morning.

21. Do you listen to music every day?
yes I do. I LOVE music

22. What was the last thing you ate/drank?
a donut.

23. Are you a fast typer?
yes sir I am!

24. About how many people have you liked in your life
too many to count

25. Do you talk on the phone every night?
sometimes, but it’s always a different person on the other line.

26. What are you doing this weekend?
cleaning, dancing, hanging out w/a certain boy…

27. Whats your favorite type of soda?
fresca or cream soda

28. When do you go to bed?
usually 10-10:30, but last night…he he he I stayed up watching scrubs.

29. Have you ever won an award?
yep.

30. What do you want to do right now?
make out. No. seriously.

31. Are you listening to music right now?
nope. But I will later!

32. Do you like someone right now?
um yes. Have you not been paying attention?

38. What makes you mad?
working when it is soooo quiet.

39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
I don’t think so….but I want to have one written about me.

40. What makes you happy?
Life. A boy. Letters. Kisses. Hugs. Ice Cream. Chocolate. Cuddling. Etc…

0 comments: