Thursday, May 10, 2012

just a few things....

hey guys. remember me? yeah. i've been busy. sue me. I'm always busy. :P but it's the good kind of busy - I'm busy having the TIME OF MY LIFE!!! :o)

anywho. here are just a few things on my mind as of late:

  • the boyfriend is awesome. Today we celebrate our one month of officially dating-ness. he is so super fantastic and I am so lucky that he is mine. so, so lucky.
  • yesterday i spent the day with the boyfriend and his daughter. It was a great day filled with sunshine and happiness. the only downside was having the day end and both of us driving away from each other until Saturday night. :P
  • if you haven't tried out e.l.f cosmetics you totally should. they have GREAT products with AMAZING customer service. just for example: i ordered some product and it shipped and what not, but it was missing an item. i emailed them today, they got back to me the SAME DAY and are shipping out the missing product asap. This makes me REALLY happy. OH and they are now selling select products in Target. awesomeness.
  • I'm not going dancing tonight. I have too many things to get done. PLUS Soldier Boy isn't going...and I don't like going when he's not there.
  • Blogging for work? It's awesome. I am in love with it. I want to do more of it.
  • I am moving in July - but I don't know where to yet. It makes me nervous to not know details to certain variables in my life. sigh.
  • oh. if you know of somewhere that is month-to-month renting, with an unfurnished bedroom north of orem and south of sandy available sometime in July please let me know? thank you. :o)
  • after looking at my budget and looking at my loans - it has officially been decided that i will be paying off my car loan by the end of October. this is just 2 months shy of the three years that i have owned said car. I'm REALLY excited about this.
  • my coworker just asked what we would like without eyelashes. hmm. interesting thought.
  • I think I'm going to try out this manicure this weekend. Should be fun times.
and with that...i think i'm going to call it a post. have a great day y'all!

0 comments: