Thursday, May 31, 2012

sometimes....

sometimes life is really busy. Now is one of those times. I'm sorry. I wish I wasn't so busy sometimes and I could post really cool things, but then I don't really have cool things to post right now. My dating life revolves around my sweet, adorkable boyfriend Soldier Boy. I'm kind of head over heels for this guy and I'm okay with that.

The good news is that it's Thursday and that can only mean one thing.....

  • my weekend up north was SUPER fantastic!!! I loved every minute of it and had the time of my life. 
  • Soldier Boy's daughter (who really needs a 'nym....hmmm...) is ADORABLE and she loves me. which is good because....
  • I get to spend all day with her tomorrow! due to some interesting circumstances that I don't quite understand, I'm babysitting. :o)
  • I'm really, really excited about this. My original plan for my day off included lunch w/Soldier Boy, so that's still happening - there will just be an extra person with us. ;)
  • 2 more weeks of dance classes....yes, I AM counting down. I'm rather excited for the end of the year.
  • I'm getting really excited about my summer this year. Soldier Boy and I have tentative plans for a good chunk of June and I'm rather stoked about this.
  • Work was insanely busy all week long. Gah!!
  • My brain is fried.
  • But I get to go dancing tonight, so it's all good.

That's all guys. Life is good. I'm good. Give me a couple weeks and then things will be even better. Maybe I'll actually blog about my summer adventures.... :o)

Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Stacylyn said...

AHHHH! Love this post. I love Soldier Boy! I love you.