Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Giggles and Awesomeness

So....I sort of had two Mondays this week. The real Monday and then yesterday....after having Wednesday off and getting to play all day with Soldier Boy and his daughter coming back to work yesterday was just horrid.

ANYWAYS. It's finally Friday and I'm looking forward to it being tomorrow night when I can go on a date with my handsome boyfriend. :o) In the meantime here are two awesome videos that I found while perusing the interwebs this morning.

This first one is a clip of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo, the company of men that parodies classical ballet while dressed as females dancing a part of Swan Lake. It's hilarious - at least - to me it is. I understand that not everyone out there is going to understand WHY this is so funny...but trust me. It's hilarious.


Hilarious, no? :o)

The second video that I found is a flash mob in the Copenhagen Metro. I think it would be THE COOLEST thing to experience a flash mob like this. Pure awesome.


Happy Friday everyone! I hope it is a great day for you and leads to the best weekend. :o)


1 comments:

Maggie B. said...

Ok - that was awesome! One, that ballet had me in stitches. It took me a minute or two to realize that they were all men! But funny!

And the flash mob - awesome, just awesome. =)