life is busy. I need to re-balance things out. Kind of like balancing tires on your car? Yup. Need to balance a few things out in my life. I should probably work on that this next week. in said balancing, I need to find time to be posting more again. I miss it. I miss you guys!
let's get this show on the road shall we?
- Soldier Boy aka my boyfriend is the best boyfriend. I love spending time with him.
- Last night had us in the craziest of laughing fits after something that he did. Oh man. I'm giggling to myself just thinking about it.
- I love being able to laugh with Soldier Boy. It bodes well for us methinks.
- I don't work tomorrow. Huzzah. Seriously. This is good news!
- I have fun plans tomorrow...including finding out if my sister is having a boy or a girl, I can't wait to be an aunt!
- Starting Saturday Soldier Boy has his daughter for a whole week. I'm taking off Wednesday to have crazy fun adventures with the two of them. I'm very much looking forward to it.
- I teach Relief Society on Sunday. My lesson is not prepared. I'm trying to not be nervous about it.
- Because Soldier Boy has his daughter I will see less of him this next week. *sad face*
- I'm going to be moving at the end of the July. I don't know where to yet. Somewhere north probably. It needs to be month-to-month and reasonably priced. Any suggestions?
- I plan on running at least 3 more 5ks this summer. I need one in June. And August. I'm not worried about July or September. I know which ones I'll run then....
- My goal is to have my 5k down to under 30 min by the end of the summer.
- There are only 6 more weeks left to the dance school year. This pleases me more than you probably could ever know.
Until next time peeps....Cheerio!