Tuesday, September 14, 2010

dix mardi

well guys. It's ten on tuesday time. (did you like my french twist on that? I sure did) Anyways. Here you go. about 10 questions answered by yours truly.

1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)


I love traveling. I ADORE a good road trip and planes and I happen to be pretty good friends. I've never been on a train (that I can remember. My parents took me on a train when I was little) so of all the way I've traveled...I'm going to go with automobile. They are roomier than airplanes.

2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?


Hmmm... this one is a difficult one. I've been to some pretty cool places. I'm going to go with Washington D.C. though. I love that place. There are will always be something that I have never seen which makes it so exciting to visit!

3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?

Europe. hands down. That and Greece and Italy. yeah. Basically anywhere on the other side of the world would be pretty cool.

4. Do you deal with traffic well?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. sometimes. :o)

5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?

once upon a time when I was 8.5 our engine blew up while driving to Washington. We were in the middle of nowhere Idaho. We ended up spending that Thanksgiving holiday w/our cousins' (who we were going to visit in WA) family for Thanksgiving. (our cousins came too) It was quite the adventure.

6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?

I do have a passport. I got it for a trip I thought I was going to take to Russia. Then...I never went. So I've never used it. I want to use it someday before it expires though.

7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?

I can do both. It depends on my mood and the purpose of the trip. I can definitely go both ways though.

8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?

it depends. how fast do I need/want to get to where I'm going?

9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )

oh yes. all of it. Awesome road trip music, games, reading, sleeping, etc. I love road trips!

10. Use a paper map or GPS?
paper map from Google Maps. love me some Google Maps.

{source}



one year ago
two years ago
four years ago
five years ago

0 comments: