Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday & a shoutout - or vice versa

So first of all, I have to shoutout to one of the best roommates I've had: Robin. She's totally the bomb.com.  I heart her and today is her birthday! YAY!! I love birthdays and her so I had to take a minute to tell the whole world that it is her birthday. Love ya dear.

{source}

Now, for some Ten on Tuesday goodness:

1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
cry. freak out. eat lots of chocolate.

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
hmmm....I can't think of anything "weird" right now.

3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Clorox Wipes. LOVE THEM.

4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
well. at least until my contract ends in July. I could move earlier, or I could stay longer. I really don't know right now.

5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
mostly straight party, but sometimes it's a mixture.

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
bake. i never have time to bake right now.

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Amazon.com. It has anything for everybody.

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
sunny. gorgeous. basically perfect - except for the fact that I'm inside at my desk staring at a computer.

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
hmmm. Breaking Dawn. easily.

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
the yellow sticky notes on my desk with notes from phone calls and such. I have so many sticky notes....(not all of them yellow though)

one year ago 
two years ago

0 comments: