Monday, September 13, 2010

brilliancy lost

so I had a brilliant idea for a post at some point this morning (it was either while in the shower, while eating breakfast w/SwingKid or while driving to work) and then when I finally got around to really thinking about it, I did the unthinkable. I FORGOT. sigh. C'est la vie I suppose, right?

I hate when this happens to me. I really hate forgetting things. I feel like I know what it is and it that it is basically right on the tip of my tongue....but I can't spit the words out onto this page.

In other news it is Monday. I teach my first ballet class of the year for the "other studio" tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I love new beginnings.

Speaking of new beginnings - I made a goal to drink more water (so I'll be hungry less and less likely to want to eat chocolate and such) and man alive, I have to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME. Seriously, so often. However, I haven't had to eat any of the chocolates sitting at the desk of my boss so that's good right?

Anyways, here's hoping I can maybe remember what I really wanted to post about - CIAO!


three years ago

0 comments: