Wednesday, July 21, 2010

diddly squat

I have done DIDDLY SQUAT at the gym this week. I haven't been since Friday morning. I am an awful person. I am going to be a fat person if I don't take care of this NOW. I have told myself I am NOT ALLOWED to skip tonight. I WILL go to my cycling class and I WILL work hard and I WILL come home a hot, sweaty mess. Okay? Okay.

Moving on.

Last night SwingKid gave me half an ambien, took me on a drive, kissed me goodnight and left me to sleep away my not so good day. It wasn't a BAD day per se, but it was not stellar either. I fell asleep quickly and upon snoozing my alarm for 20 minutes this morning I woke up fairly refreshed. I could still use about 2 more hours of sleep, but for the most part I'm feeling much better.

Also. Today I hate my hair. I've changed the "do" 4x since getting to work 3.5 hours ago. sigh. doing my hair wet is never my favorite thing, but I didn't want to wake up at 5:30am to take a shower and blow-dry my hair. I had one idea of a hair do, but I just wasn't feeling it today. sigh.

Anywho - It's time to leave you. So I'm going to leave you with exactly how I feel today in three lovely pictures. adios folks.

1 comments:

k said...

I think SwingKid sounds like a good friend to me!