Friday, July 09, 2010

FRIDAY!!!

Well folks. I didn't post last night, and for that I am sorry. The question now is, do you want a recap from the holidays with pictures or without pictures??

Anyways..It if finally Friday and I am much excited by this. This whole coming in to work at 7 am has been really rough. For example, last night I went to bed at 9:45pm!!! Sigh. Early to bed, early to rise. That's me!!!

Anyways, I'll try to post again later today with a recap from last weekend since this weekend is basically here - but I make no more promises. ;)

Friday Fill-In!

And...here we go!

1. Layers of sunscreen still didn't make a difference last weekend.

2. Sometimes I wish I had a lot of insight.

3. I'd be willing to bet hmm...I'm not sure what I would bet on right now. lame i know.

4. Sister B's cat scares the dog.

5. I'm fond of chocolate covered cinnamon bears. In fact, I could go for some right now.....

6. Sometimes I worry too much!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Laser Tag date night with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include cycling, shopping, and cleaning and Sunday, I want to teach my lesson!

0 comments: