Monday, July 26, 2010

Morning Peeps

Good Morning Peeps!!!!

I've been at work for 4 hours now. Sometimes I love my work schedule and other times I loathe it.

Right now? Loathe. Mostly because it was another restless night of sleep for me and I am wishing it was already the weekend. I only work 4 days this week and I'm trying to make some fun plans for the weekend so I enjoy myself as much as last time.

In other news, I convinced SwingKid to take me to the Fiesta Days carnival so we could ride a Ferris Wheel and fulfill my summer romance dreams. (think Charlotte's Web when Charlotte rides the Ferris Wheel)

Except there was no Ferris Wheel. I was very sad and then mad. What kind of carnival doesn't have a ferris wheel? Seriously?!

Anyways. I'm probably going to have to wait until the State Fair. I know THEY have a Ferris Wheel. At least...they did last year. Maybe I'll get a fried twinkie again. yum.

1 comments:

erin said...

The state fair does have a ferris wheel. enjoy. :)