Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I give up.

I give up on trying to post my weekend recap with pictures. Especially since this weekend has now come and gone. So: Reader's Digest version: Basically my holiday weekend was filled with the sun, fireworks attacking people, a BBQ, and a celebration of love. SwingKid and I have been dating for two years now and I'm not going to lie, I love that we've had this long courtship. There's just something about it that makes me happy.

Anyways, this last weekend was not so much filled with awesomeness - besides our laser tag date which was AWESOME. loved that. Especially the part where we got soaked in the rain. Saturday was a meh day, but I found a cute dress that is a...size 8!!! YAY!!! Sunday was pleasant and all is good in the world. mostly.

Overall, I am happy with my life. i think. I wonder sometimes, but then I look to how it could be different and that's when I realize that I really do love where I am in life. Life is good.

Anyways. Today is Tuesday (ps...I get a 4-day work week so basically i only have 2.5 more days of work. HALLELUJAH!!!) which means it's time for some Ten on Tuesdayness. Enjoy!!

1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
um. I HATED Drag Me to Hell I thought it was so not cool. I really wish I could have that time back....

2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
I'm a die hard disney fan. I love Disney Princess movies as well as Pixar everything. My hands down, all time favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid and my favorite Pixar movie right now is Up.

3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
hmmm...80's movies are full of great clothes and awesome dancing, i love Footloose and Dirty Dancing.

4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
It's not often I'll see a movie twice in the theaters; however, I did see Star Trek twice. Once in the regular theater and once at the dollar theater.

5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
Well...there are lots of places I haven't seen. I would love to see New York. cliche? perhaps. but it's true.

6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
I LOVE hot fudge and/or caramel. From there it depends on my mood. although, these days ice cream makes me REALLY sick so I tend to not eat it anymore. sigh. I also like sprinkles. lots of sprinkles.

7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to multiple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
I went to three proms. I went my sophomore year w/a good friend and then I went to two my senior year with my boyfriend (his and mine). My favorite dress was the one for his prom that my completely made over from a cheap dress from DI. Best thing ever.

8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
All I wanted to do was dance. And that's all I have ever done since. I do wish now that I had played the piano or something.

9. How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have three. I am the oldest. We create the alphabet: A, B, C, and D. two sisters and one brother. :)

10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I usually feel like I fit in my age group. I also feel like it's easy for me to switch between hanging out with groups that are younger/older than me. So...yeah. I just fit in. I think it comes with being the oldest. maybe.

0 comments: