Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

I realized this morning that I didn't do my monday marvels post. I apologize and blame it on the pain killers. my brain hasn't been functioning at full capacity as of late because of those darn pain killers. Although, they were fabulous. :o)

Anywho...that's about all I gots for you. I had day 1 of rehab on Monday, and it went pretty well. I'm walking fairly normal these days - albeit slowly and like an old woman. day 2 of rehab is today and i'm pretty nervous about it.

SwingKid has earned a bucket full of brownie points by doing sweet things for me. Last night he called me beautiful even though I was in my pajamas, a ponytail and no make-up. He was so sweet. sigh. I knew I loved that boy.

UPDATE: boyfriend win: he visited me at rehab AND brought me flowers.

0 comments: