Friday, October 23, 2009

Surgery Day

i love being able to post pre-emptively. which is SO what I am doing, because RIGHT NOW I'm undergoing surgery. woo hoo....more later!

1. The crickets sing, can you hear them?

2. come out, come out wherever you are, you blog lurkers you

3. I want to get far away from the stress of this surgery.

4. once upon a time i was chased by lions and tigers; this was a dream.

5. But as for me I will soon be a lame-person.

6. they don't sing like that where I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nice drugs keeping the pain away, tomorrow my plans include LOTS of movies and Sunday, I want to continue to be pain free....

1 comments:

cspokey said...

I admit it: I'm a lurker. :D

I just love reading your blog. Maybe I'll actually try commenting more. Maybe.