Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve Friday Fill-ins

I heart Halloween. I'm rather excited for this Halloween...even if I'm not really doing anything. :o)

1. It was a dark and stormy night, and the vampires were out!

2. SwingKid's sister was busy, but had books to take back to his other sister, so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I almost forgot the important pieces to my cool ice machine.

4. It was nighttime...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... the baby is sleeping (what baby? I haven no idea, but it worked....).

6. Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to who knows what, hopefully something entertaining with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include my first time back teaching and Sunday, I want to go to Stake Conference!

0 comments: