Friday, October 02, 2009

First Fall October Friday

oh man, I LOVE fridays. Although, today at 10am, I am meeting with an orthopedic surgeon about my knee. I'm NOT excited about this fact. well i am, but I'm not. If that makes sense. I'm excited to get things fixed...but scared to find out what it will take. sigh...

but on to more exciting things! Friday Fill-ins!

1. I have a history of getting in trouble for dancing in the kitchen.

2. A foreign language is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) chips and salsa. YUM!.

4. I hate seeing dead animals on the road.

5. So that's it, that's the end of summer. GOODBYE!.

6. Something is always better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the BYU vs Utah State w/Sister Bree and friends, tomorrow my plans include General Conference and movie night with my favorite ballet student and Sunday, I want to watch more of General Conference and enjoy time with SwingKid!

0 comments: