Friday, June 19, 2009

New Things!!!

What girl doesn't like new things? I mean really? New things just make us happy! Here is a list of new things I get on a fairly regular basis that make me happy.

  • razors - new razors are fabulous. They are nice and sharp so they give you a nice close shave. also, they look pretty because they haven't been in your shower for who knows how long. :-)
  • contacts - not every girl gets to experience this, but I am one of them. New contacts are great. They don't make your eyes itch, the feel clean, and you get them every 2-3 weeks or so. unless you're me and you push the limit...he he he. makes new ones feel EVEN BETTER!!
  • underwear - i love the feeling of new underwear. clean. crisp. mmmm....
  • toothbrush - a new toothbrush is heaven. its bristles are stiff and not broken. yeah, definitely like the new toothbrush feel.
Other new things I like that i don't get as often:
  • haircuts
  • shoes
  • clothes
  • jewelry
what new things do YOU like?

0 comments: