Friday, June 05, 2009

First Friday

in June! yay! my life has been a flood of emotions for the past week. I really haven't felt like posting much (you should be grateful I posted on Tuesday at all...). I'm not going to go into details here, it's much to personal to be sharing with the entire world. Suffice it to say that if I actually remembered to buy Kleenix...I would have bought out the entire store. The store should be happy I can never remember to buy kleenix. 

Anywho. enough about my emotional roller coaster that i'm not talking about right now...and on to Friday Fill-ins!

1. sometimes, I just really want to be at home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been dinner? um....i think that sometimes i forget to make dinner...so i eat random items at home. maybe eating right would help the emotional roller coaster - make mental note to fix that.

3. a dog says: bark! bark! bark! (okay...so this one was rather lame-o. i mean really? blank bark! bark! bark!? what were you thinking??)

4. A nice long walk provides for the opportunity to have long conversations.

5. i could use some good news.

6. When all is said and done, everything will be right in the world

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making muffins for my ballet girls and posters to tell them where to go, tomorrow my plans include 12-hours at M* High School for an all-day dress rehearsal :P and Sunday, I want to find some answers!

0 comments: