Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday, friday, friday....

I can't wait for this weekend to be over so that i don't have to worry about the show anymore.

1. I grew up thinking that being older than 21 was like the best thing ever...news flash...i wish i was 10 again.

2. YouTube (getting caught up on SYTYCD...) was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you leave, raining weather? I love you and all....but I want my sunshine back!

4. ice cream, cuddling, and a cheesy Disney movie helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the great year BU2! You are AWESOME!!!

6. a certain person was very off-putting yesterday. i was ready to kill her....

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to 2 wedding receptions and a date, tomorrow my plans include 4 run throughs of Cinderella and Sunday, I want to RELAX!

0 comments: