Sunday, February 08, 2009

Long time gone...

I feel like I haven't posted in ages...oh wait, I haven't. lol. Anyways....life has been crazy in my life for the past little while, but now it's all over and what happens? I get sick. :P I've actually been sick for about a week, but all the late nights, rehearsals, and moments of chaos have caught up with me and I desperately needed sleep today. So...I slept 12 hours. he he he. 

My girls' show went absolutely fantastic this weekend. They stepped up their performance more than I could have dreamed!! Their Swan Lake lines were perfectly straight, they pointed their toes, and they performed their little hearts out. It made me so happy!!

SwingKid has been a great support through all the dress rehearsals and performances. He came to closing night with me, and it was great to sit with him. He's so awesome. 

2 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Welcome back!

tiburon said...

I hope you are feeling better. Whatever is going around is nasty!

Glad you and SwingKid are doing so well :)