Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally Friday!

I loveth friday. really, truly, deeply do....I love friday.

1. Give me a camera and I'll take pictures. or...put me in front of a camera and I'll model for you. Actually...I prefer to model thank you.

2. Whenever I think of him, my heart races and I get all dreamy like. sigh.

3. I wish my knee was 100% better RIGHT NOW. However, it is not and I'm just going to have to deal with that....yeah right.

4. My CPK Chicken Waldorf Salad with Balsamic salad dressing was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. (I almost put something scandalous here...but I didn't. :) )

5. To live in this world one must but breathe.

6. Other than this one, ? is the last blog I commented on. I actually have no idea. It's too early to remember where I last commented. Someone awesome though, and most likely one of the peeps from my side bar... take a look, those people ROCK!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with SwingKid to "Cougarettes in Concert", tomorrow my plans include teaching ballet (from a chair...again...) and Sunday, I want to go to a farewell for my bestest friend, my hero!!!!

1 comments:

Elisse said...

knee still grumpy? I am so sorry. I will try to come visit you down in the training room sometime. Hooray for ron the magician!