Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

do do do....It's Friday the 13th. ooo...scary? Probably not. However, there is still some Friday Fill-in goodness to spread.

1. It seems like the snow will never go away.

2. Clean your dishes and put them in the dishwasher when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you were going to jump off a cliff I'd advise you to take a bungee cord!

4. Having you hold me in your arms is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means an extra special day to show someone you love them.

6. Jesus Christ  gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the ward service project with Roommate R, tomorrow my plans include many different events with Roommate R and Sunday, I want to enjoy my sabbath while eating yummy dip!

1 comments:

Th. said...

.

Boo!