Friday, January 09, 2009

resurrection

my best friend/mechanic buddy called today. he fixed my car. it works again! what happened is the mechanic who was working on it didn't get the water pump (the brand new one) all connected right, so then the alternator belt didn't work and then no fluids were going anywhere, and my car died. BUT now everything it tightened back up and it works again!! wahoo!! AND he has to come get another car in Orem this afternoon so he's bringing my car TO ME! i don't have to go to his place to get it. I could have, but i don't have to!! oh life is happy.

also, i plan on telling you how bob the fish died. i just haven't typed up the story yet. look for it tomorrow or sunday. it should be up then. in the mean-time, know that my life just got WAY happier and i have an amazing boyfriend who's taking me on a fun date tonight. wahoo! enjoy your weekend y'all.

1 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Sad... Bob the fish died. I am truly in morning.