Thursday, January 22, 2009

But still, I love technology...

So...I never mentioned it, BUT SwingKid got me a second Christmas present that I got when I got back from Virginia. Well, lo and behold he got me a ..... webcam! He's been telling me that I need to get one since we found out my family was leaving clear back in August!

Well, last night he was unable to come to my apartment to visit me (his schedule, my schedule, cleaning checks...there were many issues in the way...) SO we decided to test out my new webcam. Let me just say...webcams rock!!!

Not only did I talk to SwingKid (as I would have regardless) but I got to see him as well all while sitting in my bedroom! It was great!

Hopefully tonight I will get to talk to my family on the webcam I sent them for their Christmas gift. :-)

Life is great, SwingKid is awesome, and I love technology.
*cue Napolean Dynamtie*

"Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chat room, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make me salivate... Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But still, I love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need me? Why do you love me? Always and forever..." Wikipedia

0 comments: