Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday lovin'

I love Fridays. They rock my socks.  So here's today's Friday fill in!

1. Oh, I am so sick and tired of this inversion!

2. Life changes, big and little.

3. During the next 2 weeks, I need to do some research, go on a double date with a friend, rehearse Swan Lake on 12-16 year olds and get them confident for the show at the beginning of February.

4. It's raining in Januray; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be on a beach in the sun.

6. My mp3 player is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Thoroughly Modern Millie with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include a bazillion hours of rehearsal and Sunday, I want to take a nap and try to catch up on some long lost sleep!

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am so happy it's raining. Bring on Spring!!