Saturday, August 04, 2007

When one gets in a fight

with a paper cutter, the paper cutter usually wins. unfortunately for me, this statement is very true. i was at work yesterday morning using the paper cutter. i had the blade up to adjust the paper i was cutting and i was bringing my right hand up to grab the handle when i didn't look where i was lifting my hand and i lifted my hand right into the blade, thus slicing my right index finger. i ended up going to the student health center and had to get 3 stitches and a tetanus shot. it hurts still, and its really hard to type. i have to leave the stitches in for 10 days, but other than that my poor finger isn't supposed to bend too much. :S oh the adventures i have...

2 comments:

Liz Busby said...

Alishka! You are not supposed to do that! Take care of yourself and your hands.

Oh, and you should be getting a little something in the mail from me soon. *wink*

eleka nahmen said...

Ouch!
Two words: workman's comp. Or, workgirl's comp..