Thursday, August 23, 2007

ABC's

ABC quiz-courtesy of my younger sister.

A- AVAILABLE: Yes. No questions asked, I’m definitely available…

B - BIRTHDAY: Mar. 7

C - CRUSHING:
always.

D - DRINK YOU LAST DRANK:
H2O

E - EASIEST PERSON(S) TO TALK TO:
Mom, BC, Nikki, BT

F - FAVORITE SONG:
Right now I really like If That Were Me by Melanie C

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS:
Worms.

H - HOMETOWN:
Payson.

I - INSTRUMENT:
Minimal piano and flute

J - JUGGLE:
I have done it…but I’m not amazing and I haven’t practiced.

K - KILLED SOMEONE:
Nope.

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
12 hours or more

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVORS:
Raspberry-Lime

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
3

O - ONE WISH:
I can only have one???

P- PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST:
My Mom.

Q- QUIET/LOUD?:
Loud. Although I can be quiet if I need to be.

R - RANDOM THOUGHT:
“What’s this? The everything’s dirty drawer?” - BC

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:
current track: Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, Billy Joel

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:
7 am. J

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR:
pink.

V - VEGETABLES:
I LOVE black beans. Corn on the cob is another favorite.

W - WAITING FOR?:
Saturday.

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
ones at the dentist….

Y - YOUR BEST FRIENDS:
too many to name.

Z- ZODIAC SIGN:
Pisces.

0 comments: