Friday, July 06, 2007

maybe...

this is a sign of things to come? like i've said before, i don't take much stock in astrology or my horoscope, but i find them entertaining to read, and sometimes they do make me feel like the day is going to be okay...like today's:
There is a cushion for you to walk on today, Alishka, so why make it difficult for yourself when there is comfort and pleasure right under your feet? Feel free to go out on a limb today. Your bravery will pay off tremendously, so have faith in the safety net below you and go for it. There is confidence in knowing that you inner thoughts and emotions are aligned with your outward performance.

For those of you that know my situation of what I am going into very soon...this is very helpful and I hope that all works out well. sigh. and now it's back to work.

0 comments: