Monday, July 09, 2007

I want...

to be the first to respond like Marisa predicted!!! lol...here you go Marisa!

Firsts

1. Who was your first prom date?
Shawn Newton.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Chelsea Johnson

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
I haven't had one...

4. What was your first job?
Ballet Teacher

5. What was your first car?
1985 Nissan Maxima...good ol' Chugly.

6. Who was the first person you texted today?
I haven't texted anyone today.

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
you know, i have no idea.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I had two first grade teachers, and I can't remember who they were.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplaine?
Never been on an airplane...

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I don't recall ever sneaking out...

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
BT, and yes I'm still friends with her.

12. Where was your first sleep over?
i have no idea.

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
someone in my ballet class...but I don't remember who.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
well...i think it would be my first roommate's wedding, and I was a bridesmaid...

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
pull myself out of bed and shower.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
i've never been to a concert...

17. First tattoo or piercing?
one in each ear at age 12.

18. First foreign country you went to?
I have yet to travel outside of the country.

19. First crush?
oh dear...I can't remember...it might have been that kid from first grade...

20. When was your first detention?
NEVER!!! (I too, was a teacher's pet Marisa...)

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Utah

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Jason. I think, or it might have been Brett.

23. Who will be the first to repost this?
no one, since I stole it from Marisa...

0 comments: