Saturday, July 07, 2007

dreams are funny things

i have decided that me and my dreams like to get carried away. i have also decided that this song:
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

is pretty much true. sigh. dancing last night was super fun. I had a blast, but then that's not hard to do, truth be told. I enjoy it so much!!! :)

anywho...i really don't want to do any studying today, but I must if I'm going to stay on top of my schoolwork. So I really should leave you now...but sigh...there are so many thoughts going on in my head. URGH! I wish I could just run away for a day and just play all day long....with someone who actually means something to me...but that probably won't happen for awhile...until then though, i think I will study accounting. :S ciao.

0 comments: