Friday, September 25, 2009

oh thank goodness

It's FRIDAY!!! I feel like every day this week has been GO GO GO GO GO GO GO sleep GO GO GO GO GO GO GO sleep etc. I crashed last night with SwingKid for a few minutes before driving home and crashing in my bed. Hopefully I can catch up on my sleep Sunday. In the meantime....let's do this!!

1. One week ago BYU lost. Let's hope we win this weekend.

2. I was pretty cute when I was young.

3. Mama told me to stop dancing in the kitchen.

4. it's just... you and me...and all of the people (name that song!)
 
5. Take your time, I can wait.

6. All of these trials eventually will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing evening with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include the BU2 opening social and the RS Broadcast (that i have tickets to thanks to Chilly!) and Sunday, I want to get so much sleep that i feel 10x better!

0 comments: