Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Marvels

Well, my dear blogging friends, it is Monday. Mondays seem to keep coming even though I continually pray to have them stop. I firmly believe my weekend needs one more day to it in order to make me happy. Alas, I don't see how that is possible.

Hopefully, this week is less stressful than last week and doesn't make me want to pull out my hair. HOWEVER, if I do get to that point I'll just go shoot some turkeys because everyone knows shooting turkeys relieves stress.

This wonderful turkey game of awesomeness is also counting as my monday marvel post for the week. I love finding old computer games online (like Oregon Trail! go here for a parody on said classic game) and thus I share my love with you.

Here's hoping for a stress-free week!!

0 comments: