Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my left birdie finger ITCHES!!!!

I really hate Wednesdays. it seems that no matter what I have planned for the day (and I always try put extra special events on Wednesdays...) it is always my least favorite day of the week.

today is no different. I even wore my red-hot heels today! AND I'm getting SpoonMe w/Sister B and my hair done by SwingKid's sister later this evening.

But alas....it is still Wednesday. The work day still seems to drag ON and ON and my ballet class tonight still only has THREE students so the hour seems to DRAG on forever (unlike my hour long class tomorrow night that goes WAY too fast).

SIGH. Hopefully by the end of the day I'm feeling better than I am right now. It's just that after-lunch slump

AND

my left birdie finger ITCHES!!!!!!!!

0 comments: