Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wishing Wednesday

today....i am wishing.

I am wishing for this:
My birthday isn't for another...7 or so months, Christmas isn't for 5 or so months...BUT if you feel like getting me a PRESENT! (which come one, if you haven't given me a present yet, this would be perfect and I would love you FOREVER) then you can purchase it here. :o)

Just be aware: "This beloved Disney Classic is now in the vault, but we still have a limited stock available. Order now while supplies last."

2 comments:

Bill said...

My birthday isn't for another...7 or so months, Christmas isn't for 5 or so months...BUT if you feel like getting me a PRESENT! (which come one, if you haven't given me a present yet, this would be perfect and I would love you FOREVER) then you can purchase it here. :o)

Done.

Bill said...

I got a package in the mail today...