Saturday, July 11, 2009

Firsts....

So i'm bored. this little thinger has been going around on facebook, and i decided that i would take a few minutes to fill it out. because i'm bored. ;)


1. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? - Yep.

2. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? i've never had one...although my waiter at olive garden last night tried to get me w/a glass of wine...

3. What was your FIRST job? Deseret News paper route.

4. What was your FIRST car? Chuggly - 1985 Nissan Maxima

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one has texted me yet today... sad!

6. Who is the FIRST person you talked to this morning? Sister B

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? uh...I had two and I don't remember their names.

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? - Virginia to see my family!

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Brooke Thomas and yes!

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over? uh.....I have no idea.

11. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin's. I was a bridesmaid.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? took sister B to the bus and then got my nails done.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Yanni. ha ha ha.

16. FIRST piercing? Ears

17. FIRST foreign country you went to? Never been anywhere outside the U.S.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I remember seeing Beauty and the Beast in the theaters.

19. When was your FIRST detention? - Never had detention

20. Who was your FIRST roommate? - there were 5: Chels, Vicky, Kerrie, Suzy, and Lisa

21. If you had one wish. What would it be? - hmmm....I have lots of wishes, but I would want to be able to know how things were going to turn out.

22. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? - how to play the piano - for reals.

23. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? um....no one has asked me. yet.

24. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in? - i've only ever done ballet.

25. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? - ballet.

26. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? - relax. eat dinner. read a book. depends on the day.

27. Where's the FIRST place you'd travel if you had unlimited time and funds? - Europe and the Mediterranean.

0 comments: