Friday, July 10, 2009

FRIDAY

Don't forget my poll to the right!!! -------------------------------------------->

And guess what? I have HAPPY NEWS!!! My customer service job has offered me a full-time position (i've been part-time) AND a RAISE!!! WOOT!!! It all goes into affect on Monday. I'm one VERY happy girl.

and now...for the fun fill-ins of Friday!

1. The last thing I ate was ice cream with SwingKid (celebration!) and cupcakes with my Sister (more celebration!).

2. My NEW car!!!! is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it pours, but then the rainbows and sunshine come out!

4. Sister B was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are one of my favorite things ever!

6. I go to SwingKid when I'm in need of extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a surprise party for one of my favorite ballet students (shhh!!!), tomorrow my plans include watching Serenity w/Bassbob and his girlfriend and SwingKid and Sunday, I want to not bomb the musical number. i'm singing solo....eek!!!!!

0 comments: