Monday, November 07, 2005

She who works the dating scene....

So yeah... went to Divine Comedy with JA. It was lots of fun. I love Divine comedy, it wash hilarious. Then we went and got food and played a card game at my apartment. but he was really quiet, and tired, especially b/c he wored a 12 hour day. so yeah...but you know what? i ended up not talking to him about me wanting him, and actually i think i am over him. kind of. like i still like him and think he is cool and all, but honestly there are so many good guys rightn now, why should i choose just one? i mean really. i have a cute dance partner for dancesport, and fhe dad asked me out for friday night. plus there are a couple other guys that i like and all, ja is still one of them, but honestly....i want him to make the next move. and if he doesn't want to, then that's okay by me. i am moving on, and yet if it is supposed to happen, then he will ask me out. :) so that is my story, i'm stickin' to it, and am going to have fun dancing away......

0 comments: